- Character Bashing
- Dark Themes
- Death-Minor Character
- Explicit Sex
- Alternate Universe
- Established Relationship
- Fix It
- Ménage or More
Jake Jensen/Carlos "Cougar" Alvarez, Tony Stark/Undecided
See Project File
When SHIELDra decided it was a fine idea to arrest Steve Rogers for treason live on national television, there was only one thing they were ever going to get. A Stark Reaction.
- Character Bashing – Let’s be honest, Steve, Natasha, and Fury did a fucked up thing. I don’t plan to take it into bashing territory but I’d rather over-warn than not. Also, that shit Fury pulled keeping Steve ignorant was fucking criminal. Dude might not be Hydra but he’s sure not bothered about using their methods, which is fucked.
- Dark Themes – Winter Soldier is dark, yo. That’s just the truth.
- Death-Minor Character – Alexander Peirce’s canon death. Probably some others. No one in a casting collage is gonna die.
- Discussion – Murder – I plan to have a character kill TF out of Rumlow offscreen, also applies to the Winter Soldier’s past
- Discussion – Rape, Discussion – Torture – Applies to Bucky Barnes’s Winter Soldier “training”
- Explicit Sex – Because I can and probably will
- Kidnapping – Hawkeye, probably
- Violence-Canon-Level – It’s Avengers
- In the event it wasn’t obvious in the summary, I’m taking Captain America: Winter Solider AU from the scene where Steve, Nat, and Sam get arrested by Rumlow and his goons. Rumlow points out the helicopter with a camera to Greasy Henchman to make him not execute the prisoners right there on the streets of DC and we know Tony was home in the Tower from the Insight Targeting scene. I’m working on the assumption that JARVIS caught the footage and did not let Sir remain ignorant as to what was going down with his team.
- I’m pantsing so I’m not really sure who is going to end up with who. I ship the hell out of Clint/Tony and Steve/Sam but I’m also down for Steve/Tony resolving their UST and adore Clint/Bucky. Clint/Laura I’m convinced happens because Clint’s danger boner is real. Also, Sam/Bucky’s frenemy status was the only fun thing about Civil War so, yeah. There’s probably going to be some poly/open relationship business going on, mostly becasue it amuses me.
- I head canon that Laura Barton = Laura Howlett. The Laura in the collage is Laura Howlett. In this story, she was another stray Clint brought home only unlike Natasha, she knows what loyalty is. Again, I’m pantsing, we’ll see what happens.
- This started as a “Jake Jensen is Steve Rogers’ clone” idea but the story I was telling myself was boring AF from Steve’s POV, so I moved it back in the movie timeline and switched to Tony’s POV. Tony is always fun to write so we’ll see how that goes.
- I still plan to use the whole “Jake Jensen is Steve Rogers’ clone” thing but I don’t think it’s going to be the central conflict anymore.
- Established relationship is Cougar/Jake.
- I apologize in advance if my tenses are fucked up. I’m converting to past tense but I’ve been writing in present for years and might slip. This is a rough draft, mistakes are to be expected.
That font is Tony’s handwriting and you’ll never convince me otherwise.
Took the lazy route and abducted their movie posters.